The link below will take you to our Uniform Residential Loan Application. This is not an online form and should be downloaded and saved to your computer.
It is an interactive document that gives you the option of saving it to your computer and filling it out using your keyboard and mouse.
If you prefer, you can simply print it out and fill it in by hand, sign it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it into our offices.
To download, right click on the link below and select "save link as" and save form to the desired directory on your computer.
1. Open the document in Adobe Reader (it is highly recommended that you ensure you have installed the latest version of this free software, which is available from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
2. To digitally sign the document, click on the menu entitled "Extended" at the top far right of your screen.
3. The drop down menu reveals a variety of common digital signature methods. For the purposes of this instruction, we will assume that your requirement will simply be to replicate a standard ink signature.
4. Select the "Apply Ink Signature" option
5. Your mouse cursor now appears as a crosshair.
6. Simply navigate to where your signature is required on the document and proceed to sign using your mouse or a pen tablet.
7. Save your document.
8. If you need to continue editing your application form, quit Adobe Reader and re-open the application form file.
9. When the form is signed and completed, you have several send options: -
- If you are using a standard desktop email client such as Outlook Express, you can press the large "Submit Form" document at the end of the document to generate an email message with the form already attached. Please note this option does not work with online email services such as Google Mail or Hotmail.
- Simply attach the completed and saved pdf you have saved on your computer to a standard email message and send it to email@example.com
- If you prefer, you can print out the completed form, sign it and post it to us, or call into our office.